Queen’s Court 2021: AUGUST 7-8, 2021!
Registration for our 12th Annual Queen’s Court Tournament opened March 1, 2021. We are very grateful for your programs and that you choose to have your teams participate in our fun and competitive Queen’s Court Tournament.
In 2021, 115 teams, including many of the top teams in each CIF Division, competed for The Crown at this premiere end of summer High School Girls’ volleyball event.
Foothill’s Queen’s Court Tournament is a pre-season, “NON-CIF” event that your teams can participate in to prepare for regular league play. Games will not be included in “CIF maximum game calculations”. There will be a high level and balance of competition for all skill levels. The formant is two full days of pool play plus championship bracket play, so you will get twice as many games as most other tournaments! Every team is guaranteed 7 games, with a possibility of up to 9. All games are 2 out of 3.
2021’s participants included Mater Dei, San Juan Hills, Santa Margarita, Corona Del Mar, Aliso Niguel, Upland, and others. We expect the same high level of teams back this year, so there will be great competition for all levels. This is your opportunity to compete with top schools and teams outside your area in a flexible format that is not available during regular season. This quest:
- Does not count against CIF allowed matches for the year…..extra event to get more practice prior to season.
- Offers more play time…..two days of pool play plus championship bracket play.
- Is held at venues in Orange County.
- Provides competition with top teams outside your area at the Varsity, JV and FS levels. Teams come from as far away as Santa Barbara!
- Offers great prizes! Crowns and Champion T-Shirts for winning teams.
Registration for the 2022 Queen’s Court Tournament will open in the Spring of 2022
Save the tentative date for of August 6-7, 2022 for next year’s tournament!